Stain Control & Cleaners
Stains may be unsightly but they are no match for GLB®. Our formulas work hard to remove and control stain-producing minerals from your water, protecting your pool surfaces from spring opening to winter closing.
GLB® Super Sequa-Sol® Sequestering Agent
This concentrated granular formula is specially formulated to protect pool surfaces from minerals in the water. It is ideal for use with hard water because it helps neutralize small quantities of stain-producing minerals such as iron, copper, or manganese that occur.
– Great for pool openings or when adding make-up water to the pool.
– Compatible with chlorine, ozone, salt water and mineral sanitizing systems.
Available Size: 2 lb.
GLB® Sequa-Sol® Sequestering Agent
Help prevent staining, scale and rust on pool equipment, pipes and fittings and keep your pool looking amazing. The sequestering agents in the Sequa-Sol® formula agent hold iron, manganese, copper and calcium in solution so they do not react with other elements in the water.
– Use weekly to prevent stains, especially after using GLB® Stain Magnet.
– Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and salt water sanitizing systems.
Available Sizes: 32 fl. oz. & 1 gal.
GLB® Stain Magnet
This granular formula quickly eliminates metallic stains from pool surfaces with no need to test the water or close the pool.
– Use weekly to eliminate stains, prior to using GLB® Sequa-Sol® Sequestering Agent.
– Compatible with most pool surfaces including gunite, most plaster, concrete, vinyl and fiberglass.
– NOT intended for use on pools with black plaster.
– Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, biguanide and salt water chlorine sanitizing systems.
Available Size: 2.5 lb.